The natural ingredient aloe vera is jammed with beneficial nutrients for your skin. Rather than buying expensive makeup removers just give a chance to aloe vera and surely it will never make you feel guilty.
After a long day of wearing make-up, skin needs refreshment. Aloe vera serves as a great source of nourishment that nurtures your skin for long. The gel has anti-aging, moisturizing and protective properties that make it a perfect cleanser. It removes makeup effectively and keeps skin wonderful and radiant.
The 200 active compounds in aloe, like vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, amino acids etc. It doesn’t have any side effects as it contains 99% of water.
Let’s learn more about it:
- When used topically on the skin, it reduces pain, irritation or burning sensations.
- The magical plant has regenerative, antiseptic and healing powers.
- It works on clearing up the dead skin cells and helps the layers of skin to recover.
- The aloe gel increases the fibroblast cells production that lies in your dermis and forms collagen.
- It is ideal for all skin types and seeps into the skin deeply, particularly for the ones who suffer from dryness or irritation.
- Cleanses the skin pores and eliminates oil. Works perfect for the acne prone skin.
- Acts as a natural toner.
- Adds softness to the face with natural hydration.
- Promotes skin appearance with a natural glow.