Aloe vera is an amazing and high-octane pulpy plant which is capable of sprouting in a range of conditions. The few applications of fleshy aloe gel help in refining the look and feel of the skin.
As we age, skin also ages. The environmental stressor, lack of skin pampering and avoidance of following a proper skincare routine leads the ageing process at a faster pace. In the early 20s, the skin produces less collagen. Less amount of collagen means less firmness. Skin becomes thinner and more delicate as you age. Moreover, the skin’s sweat and oil glands seem to function erode. It produces less elastin and glycosaminoglycans (GAG).
Regular application of aloe vera gel will make the skin look more youthful and vibrant. It delays the ageing process for long.
Take a break from the hectic life and give the Organic Aloe Vera Gel a chance to defy ageing:
- Sterols in aloe vera give a boost to collagen and hyaluronic acid production.
- It retains the skin’s moisture thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Aloin in this herb has soothing properties that is beneficial in calming the sunburn or inflammation caused due to breakouts.
How to Use it?
- Clean your face with a mild cleanser.
- Apply a layer of aloe vera gel and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat fry and feel free to apply moisturizing cream.