The Ideal Scrub For All Types Of Skin
Some people love Face Scrubs while some people hate them. Are face scrubs good for your skin? Which is best suited for you? How often should you use them? Which one should you use? The answer to all questions is right here, in this blog.
It might seem like an extra load on your daily face regimen. But trust me, it is necessary for your natural glow and revitalized skin. Here are 5 reasons on why you should choose the DeTan Face Scrub and why you should add it in your essentials:
1) Removes Tan from your Skin: Protect your skin from environmental stressors and restore the lost and harmed complexion of your face.
2) Improve texture and skin tone: Due to your various daily outdoor struggles and diverse environmental conditions, your skin builds up dead skin cells, dirt and oil, which looks quite dull and dry. The DeTan Face Scrub removes all of the above problems and infiltrates fresher, newer, smoother and radiant-looking skin.
3) Unclog Pores: Your skin pores get locked up due to build-up of excess sebum (natural oil in our face). Not only this but, various other factors like dirt, sweat, pollution and other everyday struggles that could result in spots on your face. Your face needs the exfoliation of a face scrub to get rid of this problem. Do apply it at least twice or thrice a week for best results.
4) Fades Spots and Scars: The Detan Face Scrub helps in getting free of dry and dead skin. It also serves in providing a smoother texture which makes your skin more consistent and smooth. Correct and regular usage of the Scrub will reduce problems like acne scars, dark spots, whiteheads, blackheads or hyperpigmentation.
5) Makes Skin Fast-Absorbing: Your skin has a dense layer of dead skin cells. Serum and moisturizer are tougher to penetrate your skin. A face scrub will ease the process of penetrating your skin and removing unwanted dead cells.
6) Exfoliates and Fight Signs of Ageing: Generally, for an average individual, the skin regenerates after every 20-30 days. As we grow older, the process of regeneration reduces. This process leads to problems like wrinkles, fine lines, anti-ageing and pigmentation. The DeTan Scrub increases the skin revival process and adds life to your face.
Use the Detan Face Scrub twice or thrice a week for best results. The directions of use are:
- Take a small amount of scrub and apply it on your face and neck.
- Scrub gently and massage in anti-clockwise movements using your fingertips.
- Rinse with lukewarm water or tap water and pat it dry using a clean towel.