Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of Vitamin B-3. It is an essential nutrient, and if it is missing, it can lead to disorders of the skin, kidneys, and brain. Taking niacinamide can help prevent B-3 deficiency. There’s much more to this nutrient than what meets the eye, especially when it comes to general skin health. Thyme Organic believes that niacinamide serum helps treat certain skin conditions, including acne, dark spots and eczema.
Overall, niacinamide can help produce proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to limit damage from different environmental stressors. According to Thyme Organic studies, niacinamide serums are quite the change you need to add to your daily lifestyle.
The benefits that it offers are as follow:
- Producing Sustainable Immunity- Niacinamide serum, when applied on the face, helps build Keratin. A type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy. Keratin is the main protein in your skin and makes up the surface layer of the skin. Keratin is what forms the rigidity of your skin and helps with the barrier protection that your skin offers. So usage of Niacinamide serum does the work of building sustainable immunity.
- Building Ceramide Barrier- Niacinamide serum can help your skin grow a ceramide, also known as lipid barrier, which can, in turn, helps retain moisture. This serum is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema, dark spots or mature skin.
- Lessens Skin Blotchiness and Redness. Niacinamide serum reduces inflammation, which may help soothe redness from eczema, acne, blackheads, pimples, whiteheads and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Reduces Pore Appearance. The Niacinamide Serum keeps skin smooth and moisturized. This trait even helps in a natural reduction in pore size over time. Thyme Organic believes that it also helps in unclogging the pores.
- Restricts Excess Production of Sebum. The benefits of moisture preservation aren’t just for those with dry and sensitive skin types. Niacinamide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce (Sebum) and prevent your glands from going into overdrive and extreme greasiness.
- Heals Acne. Niacinamide serum is helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like blackheads, dark spots, papules and pustules. After proper application, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
- Shields Against Oxidative Stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Controls Fine Lines and Wrinkles. Studies by Thyme Organic have found that Niacinamide concentrations helped reduce signs of sun damage that come with ageing. To be precise, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects Against Sun. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
When used as a serum, niacinamide has a positive impact on your overall skin health. The ingredient can help reduce inflammation and hyperpigmentation, smooth your overall skin texture, and brighten your skin.
It can take several weeks to see noticeable improvement, so it’s necessary to be patient and stick with your routine.
You should not take niacinamide supplements unless your doctor or other healthcare provider prescribes them to treat a B-3 deficiency or other underlying condition. Go for Niacinamide Serum for best skincare results. Rest assured, you can trust Thyme Organic with natural ingredients that are free from toxic chemicals.