Who Doesn’t Want Healthy Skin and Hair? A Single Ingredient to Change Dreams into Reality
Aloe vera is a pliable ingredient that is embraced with anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and astringent properties. This herb has gained popularity in the beauty care industry in a short span of time because of its therapeutic benefits.
Aloe Vera for Skin
A classic ingredient- aloe is a cure for your skin-related concerns. It constitutes salicylic acids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, sugar, enzymes etc. It breaks down the structural skin enzymes, boosts collagen & elastin and slows down the ageing process.
- Aloe contains 99% water which makes it light in texture. It helps to overcome zits and blemishes.
- Application of aloe gel reduces fine lines & wrinkles and improves skin firmness & elasticity.
- Sloughs away dead skin cells and makes skin glowy.
Aloe Vera for Hair
All-rounder and affordable aloe vera can either be grown in the backyard or can be purchased from the nearby cosmetic store. The proteolytic enzymes in aloe vera fight against hair fall and thinning. The anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties revive the hair follicles and prevent flakes and dryness on the scalp.
- Aloe gel is the go-to option to keep frizzies at bay.
- It fastens the regeneration of cells that helps in conditioning, nourishing while promoting hair growth & improving the texture of hair.
- Boosts nourishment and hydration that is proven to be magical for your hair.